Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Morning rash hour



Ever have one of those mornings? One of our staffmembers had a bit of a skid on his ride to work a few days ago. (His face has been cropped to protect his identity. But his name rhymes with Schmen.)

This afternoon we're starting a New Yorker style contest for our fans: Caption The Photo. We'll announce a winner in about a week, so send in your captions (via the blog comment feature). The winner gets... um... one of those handy little tire patch kits.

Actually, considering my flat record, perhaps I will send in a few entries myself. Now off to recruit some judges....

4 comments:

Denise said...

Ouch! (I know it's not creative, but it's all I could think of....Besides, I'm the judge so it won't count anyway. :)

:)Ibti said...

"Hey guys, think this will impress the biker girls at the bar?"

(I didn't stipulate whether CHB employees and family members are disqualified. Hmmm. I could really use the tire patch kit....)

Coastie Cale said...

I think I might need a new saddle...Maybe one that advertizes atributes other than "cheese grater-like comfort and support", "constructed entirely from used gear clusters", and "neosporin and gauze sold seperately.

:)Ibti said...

Nice.

Denise, I think Caleb should get the patch kit.

And maybe Ben should get some neosporin. :)